Sunday 2 October 2011

me, myself and i....=)

Hello and Assalamualaikum readers!

  As you can see on the top of my blog, i am Fatin Nadiah  Zulkefeli. Johor Bahru is the place where is was born on 11.02.1989. My uncle,auntie and other people always thought that I was in high school  without knowing that i'm already 22 years old. It is because of my young brother are taller than me, and looks more matured, so people will easily thought that I am the second. I have 2 young brothers, and 1 young sister and I am the eldest.

  When i was primary school, I study at the S.K Tmn Rinting 1, Masai, then i continued to the SMK Agama Segamat during my secondary school and after PMR I changed school to the SMK Dato Penggawa Timur, Masai and futher my studies to Johor Matriculation College and now I'm at UTM Skudai pursuing for Human Resources Management and Development.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment